SAA welcomes your participation in the 86th Annual Meeting Online! All registrants of the meeting must agree to abide by the following policies:
- I agree to adhere to the SAA events Code of Conduct and understand that my failure to do so may result in my removal from the SAA conference and any future SAA conferences without refund of my registration fee.
- I understand the meeting is being recorded and made available to meeting registrants and I understand that registrant information will be shared. I hereby grant the SAA a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to record and make available any presentation or comments for the sole purpose of making such presentation available to SAA meeting participants through 2021.
- For certain functionality on the online platform to work, I agree that my name and e-mail address may be shared with other attendees or exhibitors.
In addition to the above, meeting presenters agree to abide by the following policies:
- In order to participate in the Society for American Archaeology’s 86th Annual Meeting, I understand that I must be a member of SAA during the year of the meeting (2021). By Board policy, outlined in the submissions guidelines, current members must renew for 2021 by January 30, 2021. If I do not renew/join by the applicable deadline, I understand that my submission will be rejected by the Board of Directors and that it cannot be reinstated.
- I certify that this submission conforms to the Principles of Archaeological Ethics.
- I am not and have not ever been the subject of discrimination or harassment lawsuit or related administrative complaint that resulted in an adverse finding; I do not have and have not had a current or pending disciplinary action, such as suspension or termination of registration resulting from a Register of Professional Archaeologists’ grievance investigation.
- I understand that SAA has the right to modify or cancel any submission at any time for any reason upon written notice to the member.