Exhibit to Reach the Archaeological Community
Reserve your exhibit space for the leading conference on American archaeology: the 85th Annual Meeting of the Society for American Archaeology (SAA)—April 22-26, 2020, in Austin, TX!
Each year a growing number of companies reach out to SAA's 7,000 plus members. The SAA Exhibit Hall is a center for learning about, networking with, and celebrating the archaeological community. Give attendees the opportunity to observe and learn about your state-of-the-art products and services that are tailored to the archaeological industry.
Each 10’ x 10’ Exhibit Booth includes:
- One 6’ draped table, two chairs, and one waste can
- Backcloth, side dividers, and one booth identification sign
- Two complimentary full registrations to the meeting. Additional full registrations may be purchased at the SAA member registration rate.
- Listing in the 85th Annual Meeting Final Program, Online Exhibitor Directory, and Meeting App
- Company logo featured in the Meeting App
- Security service
Booth reservations are not finalized until full payment and a completed and signed Exhibitor Reservation Application are received by SAA. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve early to ensure your participation and for a wider selection of booth
options. To ensure that we can include you in the Annual Meeting Final Program, please return your reservation application by January 31, 2020. Please note that booths may sell out prior to the Final Program deadline.