Exhibit to Reach the Archaeological Community
Reserve your exhibit space for the leading conference on American archaeology: the 86th Annual Meeting of the Society for American Archaeology (SAA)—April 14-18 2021, in San Francisco, CA!
Each year a growing number of companies reach out to SAA's 7,000 plus members. The SAA Exhibit Hall is a center for learning about, networking with, and celebrating the archaeological community. Give attendees the opportunity to observe and learn about your state-of-the-art products and services that are tailored to the archaeological industry.
Each 10’ x 10’ Exhibit Booth includes:
- One 6’ draped table, two chairs, and one waste can
- Backcloth, side dividers, and one booth identification sign
- Two complimentary full registrations to the meeting. Additional full registrations may be purchased at the SAA member registration rate.
- Listing in the 86th Annual Meeting Final Program, Online Exhibitor Directory, and Meeting App
- Company logo featured in the Meeting App
- Security service
Booth reservations will open in June, after 2020 Annual Meeting exhibitors have had an opportunity to select their booth for the 2021 Annual Meeting. Reservations are not finalized until full payment, completed and signed Exhibitor Reservation Application is received by SAA. After April 20th, booths will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve early to ensure your participation and for a wider selection of booth options. To ensure that we can include you in the Annual Meeting Final Program, please return your reservation application by January 28, 2021. Due to a smaller exhibit hall booths may sell out prior to the Final Program deadline.