SAA Archaeological Ethics Survey Closes June 5
Go to the video playlist "Ethics Should Concern Everyone: Soliciting Membership Feedback on Updating the Principles of Archaeological Ethics.'"
We are extending the survey to collect membership feedback on existing ethical principles to June 5. If you have not yet taken the survey, please take the time to do so. The anticipated time to complete the survey is 15-20 minutes.
- Ethics Revision: Ep 1 Welcome by Joe Watkins, SAA President
- Ethics Revision: Ep 2 Intro to Task Force 1 & 2 with John Douglass and Gordon Rakita
- Ethics Revision: Ep 3 Context of the Code of Ethics with Eldon Yellowhorn
- Ethics Revision: Ep 4 Addressing Harassment with Maureen Meyers
- Ethics Revision: Ep 5 Types of Ethics Documents with Patricia Markert
- Ethics Revision: Ep 6 Methods for Survey Analysis with Ben Marwick and Joe Watkins encouraging broad participation and affirming transparency of survey results
Please, remember to take the survey by June 5.