Exhibit to Reach the Archaeological Community
Reserve your exhibit space for the leading conference on American archaeology: the 88th Annual Meeting of the Society for American Archaeology (SAA)—March 29 - April 2, 2023!
Each year a growing number of companies reach out to SAA's 6,000 plus members. The SAA Exhibit Hall is a center for learning about, networking with, and celebrating the archaeological community. Give attendees the opportunity to observe and learn about your state-of-the-art products and services that are tailored to the archaeological industry.
Each 10′ × 10′ Exhibit Booth cost $1,190 and includes:
- One 6′ draped table, two chairs, and one waste can
- 8′ backcloth and 3′ side dividers
- One 7′ × 44″ booth identification sign
- Two complimentary full registrations to the meeting and Exhibit Hall Only Badges. Additional full registrations may be purchased at the SAA member registration rate
- Listing in the 88th Annual Meeting Final Program, Online Exhibitor Directory, and Meeting App
- 300 × 300 pixel company logo featured in the Meeting App
- Security service
How to Exhibit
Exhibitors with priority points will be assigned a week to reserve their booth (schedule below). Once all the exhibitors with priority points have had an opportunity to reserve their booths, reservations will be available on a first come, first served basis. Exhibitors with priority points were sent an email with a statement of points on Tuesday, July 5th.
Wednesday, July 6: Exhibitor reservations commence with exhibitors that have 65 priority points or more.
Monday, July 11: Exhibitors with 50- 60 priority points will be invited to make a reservation.
Monday, July 18: Exhibitors with 30-45 priority points will be invited to make a reservation.
Monday, July 25: Exhibitors with 20-25 priority points will be invited to make a reservation.
Monday, August 2: Exhibitors with 5-20 priority points will be invited to make a reservation.
Monday, August 8: All exhibitors will be able to reserve a booth.
1. Review the exhibitor prospectus
2. View the up to date exhibitor map
3. Complete the Exhibitor Application Form
4. Complete the payment. Within three business days exhibitors will receive an invoice for the booth number selected, including any credits from previous years. Exhibitors will be able to pay online or complete a print form and send a check. Payment is due within five business days; unpaid booths will be made available for selection the following week.
5. Select any advertising for the meeting